With its 246-strong interdisciplinary and ethnically diverse team, Varis Lendava specialises in the production of individualised building modules.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- with its 246-strong interdisciplinary and ethnically diverse team, the company specialises in the production of individualised building modules, i.e. finished bathrooms;
- in the 40-plus years of its history, the company has produced more than 100 thousand bathrooms;
- it is among the three leading European manufacturers and a partner of global hotel chains: Sheraton, Motel One, Hampton by Hilton, Holiday Inn, InterCity;
- in addition to ready-made bathrooms, concrete elements for skate parks and pump track tracks are among the company’s most recognisable products;
- the company has won many awards: the Bronze Gazelle in 2017, SME Excellent GZS, silver and the PGZ/GZS golden award for an intelligent ready-made bathroom.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: The Nature Formula = LSCC – GK:
- presents the process chain in the construction and sale of a building module that includes everything from product design to selection and use of materials and technology phases, execution of procedures for the manufacture and marketing of the product;
- LSCC – GK is the acronym for light-aggregate self-compacting lean walls made of clay aggregates;
- clay is one of the main raw materials of the construction module;
- the end-module can be installed in an old, existing building, removed from the building as a module, it can be rebuilt and reinstalled, or only moved in its entirety to another location;
- the module is fire-resistant, self-adhesive and meets seismic parameters.
VARIS LENDAVA, Lendava, Slovenia