Plastika Skaza is an innovative and rapidly developing company that manufactures products from plastic compounds.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Plastika Skaza is an innovative and rapidly developing company that manufactures products from plastic compounds;
- the company’s operations are sustainably oriented with the emphasis on the introduction of new technologies;
- the company has received numerous awards and certifications, including a Golden Gazelle (2014), a GZS Outstanding Achievement Award (2015) and a German Industry Prize as a technologically advanced company promoting sustainable business strategies (2019). The company has also been a finalist for the Golden Thread employer of the year award;
- through its use of recycled plastics, the company is having a significant impact on the development of a circular economy.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: Bokashi Organko 2 (BO2):
- a composter designed for household organic waste. Waste ferments in it and can then be used as a base for compost, while the by-product of fermentation (liquid) can be used to water plants and for weed control and natural drain cleaning;
- the composter’s functionality is complemented by outstanding design, for which the product has won a Red Dot Design Award and a BigSEE award;
- BO2 is made from recycled polypropylene, which has reduced environmental indicators by 39.4%;
- greenhouse gas emission from composting in BO2 is significantly less than in traditional composting. The volume of waste is significantly reduced, which also benefits municipal waste companies;
- with this composter, the company is encouraging household users to embrace environmentally friendlier composting.
PLASTIKA SKAZA, Velenje, Slovenia