Panorganix is developing into a leading agricultural business engaged in the processing and sale of fresh, high-quality produce.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- the company is developing into a leading agricultural business engaged in the processing and sale of fresh, high-quality produce;
- it began with garlic, then beans, blueberries, goji berries and chillies, and then Živa vegetables: Živa lettuce and Živa herbs;
- all products are locally produced, without negative environmental impacts, without the use of chemical sprays and practically without waste water;
- in 2019 the company added a range of cut lettuce to its product line; these are available to consumers within 24 hours of picking – as a result of such a short transport route, the product is more environmentally friendly than similar products from abroad.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: Živa – a new way of growing and selling lettuce and herbs:
- Živa is a new way of growing and selling lettuce and herbs, where the roots are not removed during picking and produce can be grown 365 days a year;
- Živa produce is grown in a high-tech greenhouse without the use of plant protection products;
- Živa is sold with the roots and packed in special biodegradable bags (Home Compost).
PANORGANIX, Ljutomer, Slovenia