Marles hiše Maribor designs and builds state-of-the-art prefabricated buildings (SNEH) and investment facilities from sustainable materials.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- the oldest and largest Slovenian producer of prefabricated buildings has been synonymous with prefabricated houses for more than 50 years;
- the company designs and builds state-of-the-art prefabricated buildings (SNEH) and investment facilities from sustainable materials;
- as the first Slovenian prefabricated house manufacturer, the company has received the European Technical Approval – CE and the Swiss certificate Minergie;
- the company won the award for the 2020 Wooden Building in the public buildings category for the Sports Educational Low-Energy Facility Trebelno.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: DOM24h - The smart residential building of the future:
- the primary purpose of the project is to demonstrate the new concept of staying at home, which is in use 24h/day, and to present the subsystems and products for the smart buildings of the future;
- built in accordance with the net zero energy building paradigm and with the integrated concept of lifecycle thinking, it is environmentally friendly but at the same time smart and flexible enough to allow a healthy and comfortable stay;
- the facility is self-sufficient and is a consumer, producer and storage tank of electrical and thermal energy;
- it is connected to a cloud and equipped with a digital twin;
- the project, which connects 12 renowned Slovenian companies, is supported by the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia and the European Regional Development Fund.
MARLES HIŠE MARIBOR, Limbuš, Slovenia