For over 30 years, Kronoterm has been a leader in the development and production of heat pumps in Central and South Eastern Europe.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- for over 30 years, the company has been a leader in the development and production of heat pumps in Central and South Eastern Europe;
- today, the company's most important products are: heat pumps for heating sanitary water, heat pumps for heating of residential and commercial buildings, industrial heating and cooling solutions and waste heat management;
- the company is distinguished by own development, production and marketing of products that meet the requirements of energy efficiency and sustainable development.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: Adapt heat pump:
- the air – water heat pump is one of the quietest heat pumps on the European market;
- the new sound-insulated enclosure enables pump operation that is 20 times quieter than the requirements of the European Ecodesign Directive;
- the pump is flexible in terms of operation, installation and appearance;
- with exceptional performance, it provides maximum comfort to the user in terms of heating, cooling, low noise and low operating costs;
- it is developed and produced in its entirety in Slovenia, at the company Kronoterm;
- at the same thermal needs of a facility, more than 34% of primary energy can be saved with Adapt heat pumps compared to previous generations;
- the materials from which the device is manufactured are recycled at the end of their life cycle;
- the Adapt heat pump won the Best Innovations Award for 2020, bestowed by the GZS;
- the new Adapt heat pump line and the associated innovations have reduced the manufacturing time of one pump unit by more than 42%.
KRONOTERM, Gomilsko, Slovenia