Hooray Studios, the Slovenian start-up of the year 2019 wants to become a market leader in the personalised children’s books market.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- a modern, rapidly growing Slovenian company founded by two young entrepreneurs with an innovative idea that in just seven years has grown into an internationally successful business;
- the Slovenian start-up of the year 2019 that wants to become a market leader in the personalised children’s books market;
- the company’s personalised books for children and their parents are read in seven countries including the UK, Germany and the USA;
- this year it published its millionth personalised Hooray Heroes book;
- celebrities Kim and Khloé Kardashian have shared their enthusiasm for the books to their millions of Instagram followers.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: creative development of a personalised book for children and parents:
- the hero/heroine of each book is the child, personalised by the customer themselves;
- the child appears in the book with their own name and appearance, both in the text of the story and all the illustrations;
- children and their parents recognise themselves in the story and illustrations, which is what makes these books so special and popular;
- the purchase process takes place entirely online and every product is printed on demand, which means that no stocks are kept.
HOORAY STUDIOS, Ljubljana, Slovenia