Fotona is one of the most experienced developers of high-tech laser systems through rigorous testing of all components and their manufacture within the company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- it is one of the most experienced developers of high-tech laser systems through rigorous testing of all components and their manufacture within the company;
- Fotona's products are intended for use in aesthetic medicine and dermatology, dentistry, surgery and gynaecology;
- investment in research and development is a key competitive advantage for the company;
- the company boasts a number of patented solutions: OPTOflex articulated arm®, the QSP (Quantum Square Pulse) and ASP (Adaptive Structured Pulse) technologies, SMOOTH modality, Vacuum Cell technology;
- the company has won many awards for its products: Red Dot Design Award 2012 (LightWalker), Red Dot Design Award 2020 (SkyPulse), Aesthetic Industry Award 2018 (SP Dynamis and StarWalker MaQX), ASLMS Award 2019, Expert Gynecology Meeting Certificate 2018;
- the company employs the highest-qualified staff in the industry – 21 are PhDs specialising in laser and medical technology;
- with the establishment of the Academy of Lasers and Health, the company has engaged in partnerships with leading global clinical experts to provide healthcare providers with a platform for their professional growth.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: LighWalker laser systems, SP Dynamis and Fotona Smooth, the first non-invasive gynaecological Er: YAG and Nd: YAG laser system:
- Fotona's systems are based on the Er: YAG and Nd laser technologies: YAG and Q-switch;
- at the heart are high-performance solid state crystal laser sources that create the most efficient wavelengths in the industry;
- the company was the first to introduce two complementary laser wavelengths (Er: YAG and Nd: YAG) in a single system. Combining both wavelengths into one tissue-processing process results in the best utilisation of the unique characteristics of each laser wavelength in laser-tissue interaction. This significantly improves the outcome of laser procedures to achieve the best clinical results;
- Fotona was the first manufacturer to introduce Er: YAG laser wavelength into gynaecology.
FOTONA, Ljubljana, Slovenia