Arctur is the stakeholder of the largest research project in the field of tourism in the Republic of Slovenia - Turizem 4.0.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- with a tradition of almost three decades, the company excels at interdisciplinarity in the field of innovation, which is crucial for sustainable development of the environment and society;
- it is the stakeholder of the largest research project in the field of tourism in the Republic of Slovenia - Turizem 4.0;
- the company is socially responsible, with an established ISO 9000 business standard.
BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION: Tourism Impact Model:
- it is an online tool (one of the innovations of the Tourism 4.0 project) that uses real environment data and analytically displays them in an automatically generated message;
- responds to key challenges in the field of tourism by allowing for strategic planning based on real data;
- based on slightly over 300 indicators, it displays the impacts of tourism on a particular destination; captures all areas of life (environment, economy, society, culture, cooperation) and displays an objective picture of the positive and negative effects of tourism;
- the online tool has been tested at 24 tourist destinations in Europe (Black Sea, the Danube Region) and 6 in Slovenia;
- the solution earned the company an award for the best innovation in artificial intelligence and data analytics at the Tourism Innovation Summit 2020 in Spain;
- the GZS awarded the tourism impact model with a golden award for the best innovation in the North Primorska region in 2020.
ARCTUR, Nova Gorica, Slovenia